Friday, April 20, 2012

Just wanted to share a few pictures from the other day.  I was blessed to be able to spend the afternoon at my dear friend Sarah's house.  It was a beautiful day and we were able to go boating out on the lake for part of the afternoon.  After being out on the lake we both worked on sewing projects.  I set to work on altering a pattern to make a tunic while Sarah sewed on her blue jean skirt that she is making from an old pair of jeans. 

Thanks Sarah for a wonderful day.  You are such an amazing encouragement to me!















Blessings~ Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pictures Nancy!!!! I love working on crafts out in the fresh air!

    Your Friend,
    Mylena

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful! Thanks for sharing! The Lord's Creation is so special to me.
    In Him, Carra

    ReplyDelete