Friday, July 6, 2012

Surprise

Yesterday some of the girls from my church along with my sister and I threw a surprise party for my dear friend Sarah who is moving to Germany this month.  It turned out really well and we all had such a wonderful time with Sarah.  I think the best part of the party was the water balloon fight we had!  It was so much fun to be crazy and child like having a water balloon fight not to mention it felt really nice in our 100+ degree weather!







We love you so much Sarah!  You have been a huge blessing and encouragement in all our lives!  We will all miss you tremendously dearest friend!

Blessings~ Nancy 

2 comments:

  1. You all are the sweetest. It was such a lovely surprise, and so touching that you guys would plan something like that for me. I'll miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun! I'm glad you had a good time too Sarah!

    ReplyDelete