Friday, April 19, 2013

Pillows







Mom and I went to the fabric store today while we were out shopping and found these lovely fabric scraps in a clearance bin.  I had been wanting to make pillows for the front porch for a while and found myself in a sewing mood when we got home so I decided to whip them right up.  I am really happy with how they turned out and they make the porch look ever so much more homey.

Hopefully I can post some pictures of the kitchen and dining room soon so you all can see the progress we have made over the past few months.

Blessings~ Nancy

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could see them in person! They look really cute on the porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely! They look so great... good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo. Nancy, they look lovely! I love the white couch to go with them, too. Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete