Monday, April 29, 2013

Kitchen & Dining Room








So here are the promised pictures of the kitchen and dinning room.  I know they aren't the greatest pics but its better than none.  The couch and chair as well as the desk you see in the dining room won't be permanent, they are only their because the rooms they will eventually occupy are full of other stuff (example, tools, boxes, and junk).   We still have some little projects and organizing for these rooms but for the most part we are considering them done. :) 


Just a little encouragement for your day...  
 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?  He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?  Romans 8:31-32

Blessing~ Nancy

6 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness. I absolutely love it all!! You guys did such an awesome job. lovely, lovely, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Can't wait till you can see it in person.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeousness, Nancy!! I love your new house - can't wait until the rest is finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just fell in love!;) That color green is to die for! LOVELY house. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Nancy!! I love it!
    Thanks so much to all of you for having the girls and me over the other day. We love you girls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. Haigh! You all are welcome any time!

      Delete